Saturday, August 27, 2005

A lack of constant exercise....

After weeks of inactivity thanks to obtaining a Silver in Napfa, I've headed back to the gym again.

Things looked bad from the very first step out of the house. Merely a minute of my warm up jog, I was feeling the first signs of breathlessness.

In the gym, 15 minutes of running almost killed me. I can barely lift 40 KGs and just did 30 sit ups.

LoL.

Lack of practise...=D
--

Would a guy hit a girl?

Hmm...

This was one of the more interesting questions on UT forums which caught my eye.

The result? Guys, in general, would not hit a girl, unless they are playing. If they are, instead, hit for no reason, swearing is the preferred form of retalitation. In fact, the only time when a guy would hit a girl is when the girl continues to hit the guy for no reason, or when it's life threatening.

Even then, members admitted that guys won't hit as hard as they would against other humans of the same gender as they are.

In the Falcon's Code book, it's clearly stated (Article 3C, paragraph 3) that we must not hit on (the other form is alright. XD) females. It's not whether they are weaker or whatever, but it's just...well, the code. It just does not seem right for a guy to hit a girl, whether the book says so or not. In fact, I forgot when was the last time I hit a girl, if I even did before, seriously.

However, with the world heading towards equality of the sexes, won't it be strange that it's alright for girls to hit guys, but if it's vice versa, the guy will be placed into a bad light?

Interesting, isn't it? However, if, say, a girl goes to play Lan, an activity viewed usually as a "guys" activity, there won't be such bad light.

Interesting indeed.

This is probably why if a guy is to fight against a girl, he would most likely lose. The reason is simply because of the "gentleman" side of the guy, who feels a need to go easy on the girl at times.

This is something I don't understand.

Yeah, sure, go easy on her at times. However, when it's a competition or something, why is there even a need to go easy on her? Trash her, get the point, next better team please. When the time calls for a need to give why, do it generously without regret. Ladies first. Open the doors. Blah blah blah. That, I'll do. Let a girl go in something important? No. This isn't about losing face for losing to a girl or something. I need that thing, and she needs it too. I need to be selfish, or else, I won't get what I want.

Survival.

That, is much more important then being a gentleman.
--

Why?

Gah.

>_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home